South Dakota Pheasant Season Packages
Eagle Pass Lodge wants to provide you with the best pheasant hunting experience that South Dakota has to offer. We want you to return with your friends year after year to one of the best wing shooting hunts in the world. We will ensure that your stay with us is relaxing, yet action packed. Every detail that you will want or need has been taken care of by the Lodge staff. Below are the details of our rates and packages. Please take a moment and check out the prices and if you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Airport shuttle from Pierre or Aberdeen airport - available 5:00am - 7:00pm
- Double occupancy lodging
- Gourmet meals
- Five-rooster bag limit per day
- Guide service
- Shells for hunting and trap
- Game cleaning
- Unlimited access to the Lodge amenities
Traditional Hunt PackagesIndividual (2 minimum) hunter rates. A parent or legal guardian must accompany guests under age 21. All guests must be legal shooting age (12). Guests between the ages of 12-16 will need a hunter safety certificate from their home state to get licensed.
- 2 days/3 nights - $2,395 per person
- 3 days/4 nights - $3,395 per person
- Non-shooting guest - $750 per person
- Private room upgrade - $250 per night
Group Hunting Packages
Bringing a group of friends or planning a corporate hunting retreat for your colleagues? You will receive a 5% discount on groups of 10 or more guests. Check out our exclusive rates below for a maximum of 20 guests. Let our Concierge help you organize your group for a South Dakota hunting adventure.
- 2 days/3 nights - $37,500 per group
- 3 days/4 nights - $55,000 per group
- 4 days/5 nights - $70,000 per group
- Off Season Retreats - Call for a quote. We will tailor the package to meet your needs.
*A deposit of $10,000 is required to hold an exclusive reservation.
Combination HuntsThe following excursions can be added to your hunt. Call for pricing and availability.
- Canada Geese (November and December only)
- Spring Snow Geese (March only)
- Missouri River Walleye (September and October only)
- Mt. Rushmore Tour